Kenneth J Oskowiak & Associates, DMD, PC offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Examinations : Cleanings : X-rays : Fluoride : Sealants
- Fillings - tooth colored & silver - 'tooth colored preferred'
- Caps or Crowns - Cemented covering for weakened or fractured teeth. They are made to appear and function as close as possible to your original teeth.
- Bridges - Connected Caps or Crowns that replace missing teeth.
- Full Dentures/Partial Dentures - Removable replacement of missing teeth.
- Repair and Relining of older dentures
- An implant is the replacement of the tooth or teeth through the placement of artificial roots that are then restored with crowns, bridges or dentures.
- Lumineers - These are very thin coverings that can be placed to lighten, repair and or straighten the appearance of your teeth. Since they do not require the removal of a significant amount of healthy tooth structure, they can often be placed with out the use of anesthesia or numbing.
- Veneers - These are coverings that can be placed to lighten, repair and or straighten the appearance of your teeth. More tooth structure is removed than with the lumineers.
- Bonding - These are less permanent and more economical coverings that can be placed to lighten, repair and or straighten the appearance of your teeth.
- Bleaching - whitening of the teeth
Gum Care / Periodontal Care
- Deeper and or more frequent Cleanings
- Removal of the nerve of an infected and or painful tooth
- Invisalign - A series of very thin clear trays that are made to move your teeth like conventional braces. These trays are only taken out to brush your teeth and eat. Because the movement is very controlled, total treatment can be shorter than conventional braces. Plus, unlike conventional braces they often go unnoticed by others.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.